Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you provide photo booth rental services in my city?
We provide photo booth rental services within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
2. What type of events do you cater to?
We cater to indoor and outdoor corporate, wedding and life style events.
3. Do I have to pay a deposit?
We require you to pay a $50.00 CAD non-refundable deposit due upon signing the Service Agreement.
4. Do you charge for idle time?
There is a charge of $75.00 CAD per each hour of idle time.
5. What does "unlimited prints" mean?
Each person in every photo session will receive a copy of their photos.
6. How much space should I allocate for your photo booth?
The appropriate space for our photo booth is 8' Deep x 8' Wide x 10' High.
7. What are the methods of payment you accept?
The method of payments accepted are cash, cheques, Interac e-transfers, PayPal, and credit card payments (MasterCard/VISA).
8. Would I get a refund if I decided to cancel the photo booth service?
Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
9. When can I expect the event photos to be uploaded onto your website?
The photos will be uploaded within 2-3 days following your event date and will remain active for a period of three (3) months.
10. I misplaced the photos from my event, but they are no longer on your website. Is there a way to retrieve them?
If your photos are no longer available on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.